WELCOME TO MY WORLD

One husband, two daughters, and 8 ( yes 8!) cats.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring is Springing

Well, it is April 6th, I have kept up so well with my blog! <insert sarcasm here>

It is going to be a beautiful day here in NC. I am looking out my front window at the spring green trees and the sunshine. We might actually have to go out later!

We are still homeschooling, and have started new curriculum for Amanda. We started Teaching Textbooks for her math - level 4. I wanted her to do one lesson, but she actually had FUN and three lessons. We can only pray this enthusiasm lasts!

Today we are starting My Father's World. I think she will like that as well, since it is all laid out day by day and she can see what is expected.

It is also seriously time to think about a garden. We didn't plant one last year, but this year begs for fresh tomatoes and corn. We just need to find a tiller we can borrow.

Painting has almost been completed in the family room - soon to be craft/school room. We chose "Frosted Lemon" and it really is a pretty color. We still need another gallon to finish, and then I have to rent a Rug Doctor and get the carpets cleaned. Hoping all this will be done next week sometime.

Off to the library later, and to CVS, The day of a homeschool mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment